jeudi 31 mai 2007

Scanners - 1985 (Howard Shore)


SCANNERS

Still a great horror film of 80's released by David Croenberg ! You'll find the score composed by Howard Shore, here ! Enjoy, with 29 tracks !

>> DOWNLOAD

7 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Please, please, pretty please re-post! Been looking for everywhere and can't find it!!! Thanks and love your blog. (let me know if you have a new link ... obeygiorgio@gmail.com)

Alex a dit…

repost this again
thanks

Ghoulies a dit…

I will repost it =)

Octavi a dit…

Please Repost it!!

Been looking for that for a long time!!

And.... Salem's lot.... And the fly.....too....?

Please, please!!!!!

Unknown a dit…

Please re-post! Thanks soooo much in advance!!!!

Kenneth a dit…

again my CheefBrody file...
why Ghoulies do you note wrotte the name of the original sharer ??

with this kind of reaction, I think can understand why someone can be angry... you think not ?

...I not said that for Cylinder, this guy is a scum !! 80% of his ex-blog was a re-shares of my ripp... for example he have litteraly stolen my JUST BEFORE DAWN ripp I have made myself !!

Anonyme a dit…

HI, I'd love a repost too. GREAT SCORE by Shore, I had it on the laserdisc ages ago....THNX !