lundi 28 mai 2007

Bloody Bird - 1987 (Simon Boswell & Stefano Mainet)


BLOODY BIRD aka AQUARIUS

Also called "Aquarius", "Stage Fright", or "Deliria", the movie has been released by Michel Soavi, in 1987.

You will find the original soundtrack from the film, composed by Simon Boswell & Stefano Mainet. the music are awesome ! I recommend to download this ! ;-)
Enjoy.

8 commentaires:

jm.cathelotte a dit…

Bonjour
Et déjà merci beaucoup de partager ta=BOFothèque avec nous autres, fans, comme toi, de Soundtracks...
Pour bBLOODY BIRD, je dois être le premier à m'y intéresser depuis un certain temps, car le lien vers le site hote me dit qu'il n'y est plus dispo, faute de demande...
Je vais donc devoir attendre qu'il soit re-uploadé...
D'avance et encore merci!

JM!

khadafi96 a dit…

Oh wow finally someone who owns this fabulous soundtrack ! I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but you could re-up it sometime so i can download it ? I can even send you a soundtrack for your blog in return if you like ! :-)

Khadafi96

khadafi96 a dit…

Oh wow, finally someone who owns this fabulous soundtrack. I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but would it be possible to re-up this sometime so i can download it ? I would be eternally grateful and i could even send you a soundtrack in return for your blog :-)

Ghoulies a dit…

I have reuploaded the soundtrack today. Enjoy ! :-)

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=45KW69ZF

Phaota a dit…

Would you please reup this soundtrack with a new link please. Thanks.

Phaota a dit…

Would you please reup this soundtrack. Thanks.

Phaota a dit…

Would you please upload this soundtrack again so I could get a copy? Thanks.

Phaota a dit…

Please reup this soundtrack. I would love to hear it. Thanks.