mercredi 30 mai 2007

Evil Dead I & II - 1983/1987 (Joseph LoDuca)


EVIL DEAD I & II
This is the original cast album to the off, off, off Broadway production of Evil Dead : The Musical. Seeing as there is no official release of this musical on CD, this is obviously a bootleg. However, this is a pretty high quality bootleg. Since this will probably never be officially released (rights issues I should think), enjoy !

>> DOWNLOAD (ACT. 01)
>> DOWNLOAD (ACT. 02)

5 commentaires:

Vinnie a dit…

Is there any chance of you re-upping the Evil Dead Musical bootleg? It looks like it's there, but when you click "download," it says "file not found."

DeeKay a dit…

Hi Man!

I really appreciate your blog.
These sounds bring back memories of my glorious teenage video nights...

I agree with Carrie.
Please re-up this one if by any means possible.
It sounds hilarious.

Thanks,

DeeKay

Unknown a dit…

Please, Please, Please re-up
the Evil Dead Musical as the files are no longer available.

I really enjoy your site and the
fantasic horror soundtracks.

Thank you

Alex a dit…

another one to reup
please

Gordon terry a dit…

please re up evil dead the musical i enjoy soundtrack a lot very great. composer writed a score good