mercredi 8 août 2007

The Amityville Curse - 1990 (Milan Kymlicka)


THE AMITYVILLE CURSE

Hey guys, here's an other DVD Audio Rip of mine.
This is Amityville 5 : The Amityville Curse, and here are all the musics from that film I ripped for you, and for me.
I enjoyed that soundtrack, I hope you too :-)
I always loved Amityville's movies, and even the soundtracks from these movies too.
I recommend at every horror's fan to download this rare score. It does not containts so many SFX, I managed to erase most of them.
As for covers inside the rip, they are both creations of Tom, so thank you Tom ! :-)
Enjoy ! :-)

11 commentaires:

Evan a dit…

Woww thanks alot for the Amityville bootlegs. I really appreciate your time and devotion. I would be honored if you could stop by my soundtrack blog and take a look at what I can share.

Hep-Hep Steff a dit…

Voilà, télérchargé pendant que je répondait à IC! Je vais maintenant m'empresser de le graver, pour pouvoir l'écouter ce matin.... ;)
Merci! :)

Ghoulies a dit…

Okay evan , I'll check out your blog =).

Content que ce rip te plaise Breton Girl ! =)

Gordon terry a dit…

please re post scanners and texas chaain saw massacre 2. thank you

Gordon terry a dit…

did this appear?
please re post scanners and texas chain saw massacre 2. thank you

and please email me when you do . . .these are my favorites
safeinheaven@hotmail.com

Gordon terry a dit…

THANK YOU GHOULIE!!!!!
downloading Texas chainsaw 1 and 2 now.
All I need is SCANNERS . . .
I'll give you my right kidney for Scanners because I need to hang on to my left one. Hey, youre the BEST soundrack site!!! FRIDAY the 13th: Special Edition SCORE is down too . . .please repost!!!! Ghoulie you're my hero!!!!!

Hep-Hep Steff a dit…

Greg a encore fait des siennes nous conçernant sur le blog de Nomwl1... Je uggère de la jouer plus finement que lui (ce qui ne devrait pas être trop difficile!) et de ne pas lui répondre directement, ça l'exite ce malade! Par contre, ce serait une bonne idée de lui faire une réponse sur ton blog... Je pense à un espèce de post dédicacé, genre The Exorcist III ou IV, ou bint The Omen II The Final Conflict, mais si tu a une meilleure idée surtout ne te prive pas! En tout cas quelque chose qui le fasse bouillr de rage! Comme il ne peut pas répondre sur le blog, le résultat n'en sera que meilleur! *evil grin*

Ghoulies a dit…

Oui, j'ai vu.
Et j'ai quand même reçu un post de lui dans mon blog !
J'ai posté une copie de son message dans YDHTVTB.
Tu pourra lui répondre dans mon blog, et dans celui de Nolwm1, stp ?

Hep-Hep Steff a dit…

Ok, j'ai répondu sur le blog de Nomwl1, voici la partie 2!

Geez, greg, your head is full of (ass)holes! You ask for us to stay far from you, but you wouldn't give us a rest! Stop to post anonymously and in the places you're banned, stop to insult Ghoulies and me, and you will see we will stop too! It's pretty simple, no? But i assume you will continue this, it seems it's the only way you've got to have sexual pleasure in your miserable non-life...

Horror Scores a dit…

please re-up
amityville 4 & 5

Horror Scores a dit…

re-up both amityville 4 and 5 please