dimanche 10 juin 2007

Requests ?


Hey guys !

If you have any requests, if you're looking for a score/soundtrack, hard to find musics, rarities, bootlegs, etc ... ask me here !

Everyone can post here, and you can help others to find what are they looking for.
Don't hesit to ask ! ;-)

19 commentaires:

Hep-Hep Steff a dit…

Génial comme idée!

J'ai bien 2 requêtes (enfin, une fois que le rip d'Amityville II sera fini):
Amityville 4: The Evil Escapes (comp. Rick Conrad)
The Amityville Curse (comp. unknown)
Ce sont maintenant les seuls scores des différents Amityville que je n'ai pas... Le seul défaaut c'est qu'à priori elles n'existent pas... :( La seule solution serait de faire un dvd rip....
Si tu pense pouvoir les réaliser, ce serait génial! Peux importe les sfx et les dialogues, of course! ;)

Sallie Neal a dit…

I'm looking for George Fenton's scor to The Crucible. Any chance you might have it? Thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

I was wondering if you have the soundtrack to the movie Body Double?

Thanks.

Frank a dit…

help with:

Badlands score by carl orff

or taxi driver

thank you.

Ghoulies a dit…

@ Breton Girl : Je verrai si je peux faire quoi que ce soit pour tes demandes. Peut-être des DVD-rips ? Ou peut-être vais-je trouver un blog avec ces OSTs ?

@ Sallie : I don't have it. But I will try to find a link around the web.

@ y2k_bug517 : I am sorry, I don't own this one. But like the Sallie's request, I'll try to find something on the web, if I can.

Hey guys, you can helps you beetween you, with your researches. Like in Isbum's Place.

khadafi96 a dit…

I was wondering if you could re-up Simon Boswell's score for "Deliria" ? I've been looking for ages for that score ! I'd be willing to upload a soundtrack in return for you and your blog :-)

Do you also happen to have the soundtrack for "Murder Rock" by Keith
Emerson or the score for "The Bloodstained Shadow" by Goblin & Stelvio Cipriania ?

Unknown a dit…

Anyone has the Daredevil score by Graeme Revell?

David a dit…

I'm looking for POLTERGEIST III soundtrack by Joe Renzetti please!!! Thanks!

Unknown a dit…

Please I know there is only a couple songs but if you can get the score to the Ruggero Deodato film House On The Edge Of The Park (La Casa Sperduta Nel Parco) I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Unknown a dit…

You can get body double score from here.

http://filmscoregrabber.blogspot.com/

JCA a dit…

What an amazing site. Here's two requests:

Halloween Twentieth Anniversary Remastered Score - includes dialogue. Please in fantastic 320kbps.

And I have been dying for Halloween III. Is there any chance that could be reposted at 320 kbps?

And though this isn't technically a horror movie, the soundtrack to "After Hours" by Martin Scorcese would be fantastic.

Thanks.

Ghoulies a dit…

@ david : I don't have Poltergeist III, sorry.

@ glassesface : I have Halloween 20th Anniversary album, but I'll check out if that is in 320 kbps.
As for H3, I don't own a better quality, i'm sorry.

Patrick a dit…

Looking for Goldsmith's score to LINK. I'll be damned if I'm paying these idiots on eBay close to $300 for it! Thanks for any info!

Anonyme a dit…

I was excited to find Evil Dead The Musical, unfortunately the links were broken. Is there any chance you might be reposting it?

..and I just wanted to say that I love the page! It brings back so many good memories :)

Unknown a dit…

Hello, Awesome site. Loving the horror OSTs. I was wondering if you had the Return of the Living Dead extended OST. I've seen the standard OST, but also a different one with the trioxin theme on it, which I hope isn't a movie rip of the theme.

Unknown a dit…

Hello, Awesome site. Loving the horror OSTs. I was wondering if you had the Return of the Living Dead extended OST. I've seen the standard OST, but also a different one with the trioxin theme on it, which I hope isn't a movie rip of the theme.

Ghoulies a dit…

There's a soundtrack from "Return of the Living Dead" in the blog "Mail To Monster". There's a link to the blog in my friend's blog list. Check out, and tell me if that's the full version.
Anyway, I don't own any soundtrack from the movie, for now, sorry ...

Unknown a dit…

Yeah it looks like the OST, however the site that had it is in russian, and don't know the language, but everything i've clicked hasn't worked to get to download it, so i dont know what exactly to do, but thank you for letting me know

Filip Önell a dit…

Hey, could you please upload the Salem's Lot (1979) score by Harry Sukman?