mardi 6 mars 2007

Welcome in my blog !

WELCOME IN MY BLOG !!!

Hi everyone ! I am Ghoulies, I am a DVD's soundtracks ripper. I also rip Video Games's Scores sometimes.

I am French, but I can speak English without problems ! You will find my DVD Rips, many Films Scores, and maybe some of my Game Rips in my blog. I love listening to music, in particular video games's music and film soundtracks.

In this first message, you can also request what you want, if you are looking for something. But ask me only for Films & Games soundtracks, please.

5 commentaires:

MovieGal1115 a dit…

Hey Ghoulies,
Could I hire you to rip the music from a dvd that I know never had a soundtrack release?
The movie is Let It Ride and it stars Richard Dreyfuss as a down-on-his-luck cab driver that has one of the luckiest days of his life at a horsetrack.
Let me know what you need if you choose to accept this task.
Thanks

Jason Young a dit…

Hey Ghoulies,

Can you rip the Gremlins 2 soundtrack please? Thanks.

flyeater a dit…

Hi ghoulies im after john carpenters Assault On Precinct 13 soundtrack.

space88 a dit…

Hello
Pretty good Collection of sountracks,but the one i am looking for you havent.maybe you can help:Little Big Man 1970(Dustin Hoffman)
greatings
Andre

Ghoulies a dit…

I am sorry andre, but I don't own Little Big Man. Maybe you'll find it in a torrent or at dead donkey ?
Good luck !